7 November 2011

Kent Pet Food Run 2012

We have a date - 17th June 2012.  The destination of the run is still TBA as is the start point. The latter depends on the former!

Although, I am leaning towards the Blue Cross at Northiam. 

When I started organising the runs in the early 90's we went to the Blue Cross Centre at Kimpton in Hertfordshire. I stopped that in 2000 a year after I moved to Kent. Mainly due to the distance from home but also that the Centre Manager was retiring. It seemed like a convenient time to call it a day.

Since then I've done a few in Kent to different places but I thought the 20th year should be back at the Blue Cross.

I keep saying every year will be my last, but the draw is still there. Maybe 20 years will be enough?
As soon as I have tied up the destination and start point I will update the thread on here and post to the various websites and forums to which I belong.


No comments: