15 October 2012

Schalke

I was hoping that we could have a "Wild Hogs" sort of adventure on the trip to Gelsenkirchen for the Champion's League match on November 6th.

At the moment the hope level is fading after frost this morning that was just about melted to slush on the windscreen meant that winter has arrived.

I do have the bike gear for cold weather but have become a fair weather biker again! Maybe as I was in Spain in mid to high 20's (centigrade) temps that I am feeling it more than I might otherwise. Let's see how the weather progresses....

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Yikes, frost already.

We've had a lot of rain the last few days and have been enjoying weather in to50's F (12C). When our weather turns cold we'll all be suffering since we are so used to the warmer temps.

Trobairitz said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.