8 January 2013

Landmark Birthday in 2014

Although it might seem a little early to be looking at 2014 when 2013 has just started, we are looking for places to go for Claire's landmark birthday in 2014.  It's rude to ask a lady about her age.

I am thinking America. Claire is thinking America.  But not the same places.  I am thinking warm and sunny all year around, Claire is thinking cold and snowy in winter.

I am thinking Florida and Claire is thinking New England.

We have the timeshare we can use and the US must simply have the most access to places to visit.  I have scoured RCI for places but until we think of a date, it's all pie in the sky.

We will come back to this!

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Wow, those are kind of opposites aren't they.

As warm as Florida is, I think there would be more history and sights to see in New England.

ALthough I really shouldn't have an opinion, I've never been to either, lol.

InvictaMoto said...

We are both coming around to FLA....