29 March 2013

Triumph Configurator

Your Configuration
 

Had a play with the Triumph Configurator and this looks like a really good option. The top case (it's powered too)  is an extra but the rest is as it comes from the factory.
 
Colour choices are silver, black and this blue. I can't make my mind up what colour but the bike is the sensible option for two-up touring with luggage.
 
The engine is the liquid cooled 1050 triple.
 
Although I have fancied a Rocket, at the end of the day, it is too impractical for what I need and not the right choice, but I do like the styling of this model.

2 comments:

Trobairitz said...

Very nice. That looks like it would be comfy for long road trips.

I like the color too.

InvictaMoto said...

It would mean selling the GS, but I can only afford one bike in the garage.