3 December 2014

Another "Service Bulletin"

I heard on the grapevine that there was another "service bulletin" to dealers for the Explorer. This one concerns the side stand bolt failing and the bike tumbling into the weeds.

contacted my dealerLaguna in Ashford, and they confirmed that Döra is in the VIN range and needs to be booked in ASAP.

As I am in Ostend this weekend for the St Nicks Rally it has to be the week after. So I have booked her in for 0930 on the 13th.

Fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong this weekend. Although saying that, I do tend to use the main stand wherever possible. It is so much easier using the luggage if the bike is upright.

1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Fingers crossed you have no side stand issues.

They'll fix you up right and proper next weekend though and all will be well.