2 February 2016

Fred Hill Run 2016

The Fred Hill Run is this coming Sunday.  Hopefully the weather will be kind to us this year.  I have been a few times before but  missed last year as I awoke to ice and freezing conditions so Dora stayed in the garage!

 I led the 2014 ride from the famous Ace Café to Pentonville Prison and so this year it falls to someone else to lead.  The route looks to be A40 to Kings Cross and then up Caledonian Road to the prison. 

It looks as though I will be the only Meldrew on the run, although our Midlands member, Elaine, might have a run down to meet us.

I must ensure the battery on my camera is charged up and I remember to insert a memory card this year (!) to make sure I get Pepe le Rouge pictured outside the café! The last time with Döra was a foul-up.




No comments: