22 September 2016

DGR 2016

This year I plan to turn up again on a non-hipster bike and enjoy the adulation of the assembled masses whilst raising some money for cancer charities.

Sadly my fund raising efforts have not gone too well. The main focus is through Facebook where I have 60 friends.

Some of them are outside the UK in the USA, Germany and the Czech Republic.

That does leave around 50 within the Sterling zone. Although as an international charity event sponsors can pay in sterling or Yankee dollars or euros or any currency that is internationally tradeable.

How many have contributed to my (currently) measly £21? ONE.

So with three days to go here's hoping for a few extra quid/dollars/rand/krone. Whatever.

2 comments:

InvictaMoto said...

Sadly didn't go as I had man-flu. Although I am off work today with it. Feel dreadful overnight. Feel brighter in the day then fade again.

InvictaMoto said...
This comment has been removed by the author.