20 August 2017

From the Shoebox Archive - Variety Pack

There are many shoeboxes in the archive. 

Like many archives like this a lot of the photos are pretty uninteresting to anyone else. Plus the other problem...

Where the heck were they taken!! It's easy to remember who the people are in them. But so many I have no idea where or when they were taken.

This couple of scans are places and events I do remember! It's a bit lazy but I have scanned three together! !

First up. A trio of Lisbon photos. 

Secondly,  a mixed bag from Rome (top), Murcia, (bottom left) Madonna in procession around the city at Easter and bottom right, me and Andrew Pratt after the National Rally.

Lastly a picture of my TDM850 outside the old house in Hythe.


1 comment:

Trobairitz said...

Cool pictures Paul. Thanks for sharing.